My journey with Enara started back in June of 2018. I had reached the heaviest weight I had ever been, and the diets that worked for me in the past weren’t giving me the results I was hoping for. After seeing a few colleagues who had lost a lot of weight through Enara, I figured I had nothing to lose so I decided to make an appointment, and it was the best decision I could have made for myself.
Unlike the other diets that I have tried and even had success with, working with Viveca really helped me change my mindset when it comes to food and has allowed me to make better choices on a regular basis. Getting enough exercise had never been an issue for me, so focusing on my diet helped me take my weight loss to the next level. The accountability part was huge for me and definitely helped me stay on track. Also, through this program I feel I am set up to be just as successful with maintenance, unlike in the past where all the weight that I had lost eventually came back.
Thanks to Viveca and Leticia for helping me through this journey! I know I definitely wouldn’t have been able to lose the weight without their guidance.
Briana lost 26.8% of her body weight:
- HDL is the good cholesterol.
- High HDL levels reduce risk for heart disease by helping to protect arteries from the build-up of plaque that can lead to atherosclerosis.
- HDL less than 40 mg/dL in men and 50 mg/dL in women is considered low.
- Fatty foods and carbohydrates that we eat are broken down into globs of fat called triglycerides.
- High levels of triglycerides can increase your risk for heart disease, stroke, and nerve damage.
- Excess glucose in the blood can be used to make triglycerides, which is why people with insulin sensitivity, pre-diabetes, or diabetes often also have elevated triglycerides.