This week we are featuring another patient-submitted recipe to shake up your protein game. This meal is light and fresh and makes for a perfect late summer dinner to enjoy on a warm evening.
1/2 cup shelled pistachios, coarsely ground
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
1.5 tbsp olive oil
1 cup plain yogurt
2 tsp ground coriander
1 lime, zested (about 1 tbsp) and juiced (about 2 tbsp)
¼ tsp cayenne (optional)
Mixed salad greens
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Coarsely grind nuts.
- Brush chicken breasts with 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Coat each chicken breast on both sides with ground pistachios.
- Transfer to parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake 20-25 minutes.
- For yogurt dressing, mix yogurt with coriander, lime zest, 1 tbsp lime juice and cayenne.
- Toss greens with remaining olive oil and 1 tbsp lime juice.
- Serve with yogurt dressing to drizzle over chicken.
Nutrition per 4 oz. chicken breast: 287 calories, 11 g carbohydrates, 15 g fat, 30 g protein, 5 g sugar, 2.5 g fiber