We have an audacious goal for 2024- to help 10 million people lose 400 million pounds, and keep it off for good.
Imagine walking into work everyday knowing that your helping people navigate life changing journeys. A father who regains the stamina needed to chase after his kids. A retired executive who decides to tackle the world of crossfit. Restoring vitality to a project manager, building her confidence to become a leader. The mother with diabetes who goes from 14 medications to 4 and now has the financial flexibility to spend more on her children. At Enara, these stories happen every day.
We’re sorry, there are no openings for a Registered Dietitian at Enara Health at this time. Feel free to read the job description for what we look for in an ideal candidate and check back soon!
70% of the adult population in the United States is either overweight or obese. The rate of obesity worldwide since 1980 has nearly doubled. Obesity is the biggest epidemic in human history and it calls for a new type of healthcare. This epidemic can not simply be dieted and exercised away.
The biggest epidemic in human history calls for a new type of health care. Our mission is to develop the first ever platform to scale obesity treatment. Our platform will allow for the latest breakthroughs in nutrition, exercise, and obesity science to be optimized and delivered in a series of personalized and programmable experiences. We are already achieving 4x weight loss compared to standard weight loss therapies.
We are looking for passionate, engaging dietitians to work with physicians and clinical staff to provide intensive behavioral and medical therapy for Obesity and Diabetes; provide MNT and DSMT for patient with diabetes and other chronic diseases; independently plan, develop and direct all nutritional care activities for assigned clients, including those with complex medical and nutritional needs. Nutrition care will be performed on an individual basis through weekly face to face appointments and via telehealth plus daily engagement through our proprietary mobile app.
We are looking for those with:
• Bachelor’s degree in Food &/or Nutritional Science.
• Minimum six (6) months of experience in clinical nutrition as a Registered Dietitian, specifically working with patients with Diabetes or other metabolic diseases.
• Current registration w/ the Commission on Dietetic Registry (CDR) in good standing.
• Knowledge of clinical competencies based on Nutrition Care Standards of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (AND), California Dietetic Association (CDA).
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
• Strong proficiency and experience with medical technology including EMR and mobile apps.
• Collaboration & problem solving skills required.
• Certified Diabetes Educator (CDE), Certified Nutrition Support Clinician (CNSC), Board Certified Specialist in Renal Nutrition (CSR), Fellow of the American Dietetic Association (FADA).
• Previous experience in curriculum development.
• Demonstrated knowledge of behavior change.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish/Cantonese/ Mandarin) – major plus and will be compensated for fluency.
• Previous individual, small group and large group/classroom training/teaching experience.
• Full time
• Employee and health benefits provided with 60% time or more
• Compensation variable on experience and credentials
Think you have the right skill-set and interested in working with us but can’t find a job opening here? Introduce yourself anyway and lets talk.
Partner with us
California | 3050 S Delaware St. Ste 130, San Mateo, CA 94403
Texas | 6155 Sports Village Rd Suite 200, Frisco, TX 75033
Illinois | 16501 106th Court
Orland Park, Illinois 60467