I cannot believe Enara has not done a Grocery Spotlight on this item yet! Introducing to you: the Everything But the Bagel Sesame Seasoning.
It is exactly what it sounds like. You get all the flavors of an “everything bagel”, but without the bagel! This seasoning is a blend of sesame seeds, dried onion, dried garlic, poppy seeds, and salt. This savory blend is good to sprinkle on almost everything. Here are some ideas…
- On top of your over eggs (over easy, is my favorite!)
- On top of your protein of choice
- Pair it with your roasted veggies
- Sprinkle some on your salad (imagine smoked salmon salad with avocado, cucumber, fresh tomatoes!!!)
- Add it to your homemade salad dressing
- On top of avocado (this is a must-try!!)
- Sprinkle some on your hummus or dip of choice
- Mixed in with your air-popped popcorn
- And many more ways…
You can find this item at Trader Joe’s, but we’ve also heard some Costco locations carry a larger and salt-free version (availability varies by location). If you live near a different grocery store, check out their spice aisle. This seasoning blend has become quite popular, and there are probably other companies that make a similar product. Or you can simply create this seasoning blend if you have the ingredients – check your spice rack at home!